Saturday, November 14, 2009

Christmas Music

One of my favorite things about this time of year is Christmas music! I am one of those crazy people who love to listen to christmas music way before the month of december ever begins!! It is on the radio now which makes me SO happy!!! And tyler even lets me listen to it at home sometimes!! It just makes me feel so good!! I had to write about it because it is one of my favorite things!! So all of you out there, I hope you enjoy the sounds of christmas!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it too! Probably my favorite thing is the christmas music! But Chad won't let me listen to it yet! -he's one of those! :)
Love you! Let's play soon!

Sara Newton said...

You have a good husband!! Michael is a little bit of a scrooge when it comes to Christmas music this early...but he gives in every once in a while and I even see a smile on his face. :)

candace said...

have you heard "All That I Want" by The Weepies?? It's a great Christmas song that isn't so Christmasy...I like to listen to songs like that to ease Christian into it.. he he! Here's a link to the song if you want to hear it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FsGor-NBak&feature=PlayList&p=A3ED9D4D249830CC&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=3