Thursday, February 25, 2010

My latest obsession

This is my dream boot!! Okay so this past weekend I went with my hubby and In Laws to Logan. While we were there we stopped in a store called C-A-L Ranch. It was a store that basically had all the ranch supplies you could imagine. Not only did it have tools but it also had cowgirl boots, shirts, belts and hats!! I was in heaven!!! After seeing all the cute boots I knew that I wanted to become a real cowgirl!!! I told Tyler that we should drop out of school and just live on a ranch! ha ha!!! BUT SERIOUSLY!!! I mean who wouldn't want to wear these cute boots, ride horses and spend their days in the sun!! Luckily, my In Laws are building a ranch, so maybe one day I will actually get the chance to be a Real Cowgirl! Until then, I guess I will just have to keep dreaming!


4 comments:

candace said...

I TOTALLY agree with you, Katie! I've got my eye on some red cowgirl boots, and I've already got the hat...

Emily @ House and Hone said...

oooo!!! I think we need to start a cowgirl club in our ward. I am totally in!!!

Ashley said...

Hey, I love the boots. I also LOVE the CAL Ranch store, we go there all the time in Spanish Fork. I grew up in a small farming community so I would consider myself a cowgirl..even though John doesn't agree.

Thanks for the awesome cookies, they didn't last long. I will need to get that recipe. They were great. Alli climbed on the table and snuck 3 before I could stop her. Thanks again.

The Moss Clan said...

We totally should start a cowgirl club!!! And I love that you are a real cowgirl ashley and that you have heard of that store! Love it!