Sunday, June 13, 2010

Exciting News!!!

We are going to have a baby!!!! We are so excited!!! When we first found out we were pregnant we were able to get an ultrasound and see the little baby! It was such a neat experience. We got to see the baby's little heartbeat. The doctor said the baby was about the size of a tic tac. I am about 2 months pregnant and due January 21st. We are so blessed and excited to be able to become parents!!! Luckily the pregnancy has been pretty easy so far. I haven't thorwn up or anything!!! Hopefully it stays this way! I'll put pictures up when we get to see the ultrasound and find out what we are having!!!

12 comments:

Jeff and Tat said...

You will be such a cute pregnant girl! I was wondering which one of you girls would be next at Shans shower. I can't wait to see pics. I'm so excited for you! Congrats :)

Cash Family said...

Holy Cow!!!! Congratulations!!!! Wow, what an exciting year for your little family! Graduations, moving, and a baby! Good luck with everything.

Matt and Brooke said...

That is sooo exciting!! congrats!!

k e a l a said...

Congratulations you guys!! How exciting!!! Gosh you guys have so many new things going on, graduation, grad school in omaha, and now a new baby!! Let us know if you guys need help with anything

Alexanders said...

Congrats! We are excited for you! :)

Jamie And Leo Sagebin said...

Congrats!! Being a parent is the best thing in the world. And you guys will be the perfect parents!

Megan said...

you know I'm excited for you! Can't wait! Love you
megan

Miles and Chelsea said...

Hi I am a friend of Tylers and I found your blog through Jamie and Leo... Just wanted to say congrats and that is very exciting! Tell Tyler hello! Chelsea

Ashley said...

Congrats!!!!! That is so awesome, you guys will be such awesome parents. I had Alli during our first year of law school, you have some exciting times ahead.

candace said...

congratulations you two! Christian told me after he'd been golfing with Tyler! i'm so happy for you!

Unknown said...

I am SO excited for you Katie and Tyler. You will be AMAZING parents!! I'm sad I had to find out on your blog, good thing I get on here and check it out :)
Good luck in your move and keep us posted with pictures and such!! YEAH for you guys!

Shanna Payne said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you! I started a new blog for us now too! we can keep in touch! shannaandchris.blogspot.com