Monday, November 22, 2010

Life Update

I thought I would write a small post and update everyone on what's going on in our lives. So far we are loving Omaha and the people here. Our ward is amazing and has been so great to us. Tyler is doing great in Law School. He studies like a horse but hopefully it will pay off. He has been putting in at least 60 hours a week of reading for school. It was hard at first to have him studying so much but we can now see the end of his first semester in sight! His first final is in 2 weeks!! YAY!!!! We can't wait to have this first semester under our belts! It has been fun to see how much he has learned. It is fun to watch his progress and see how much he likes studying the law.

My pregnancy is going great! I work at an elementary school in Omaha, and the kids are always reminding me that my stomach is getting really big!! They always looked shocked when I tell them the baby is not coming until January. ha ha. Gotta love kids!! I am 7 months pregnant now!!! It has gone so fast - I can't believe I only have two more months to go! I have had the best pregnancy. I haven't really gotten sick or been to uncomfortable. I keep expecting to wake up one day feeling awful but so far that hasn't happened!! I am hoping that this good luck will last a little longer! One of my favorite things about being pregnant is feeling the baby kick. He is starting to kick all the time!! I am so excited to meet this little guy!

4 comments:

Shanna Payne said...

post some belly picts!!

k e a l a said...

It's so great to hear that life is going great out there. We miss you guys here in the village :)

Jeff and Tat said...

That's so nice you haven't really been sick! You look super cute in your pictures, I agree with Shan though.. you need to post some more!

Megan said...

we miss you two! I hope we can see you for christmas!