Monday, March 7, 2011

Photo Shoot


Zach just had his two month appointment last week!!

He now weighs 10 pounds 3 oz and is 23 inches long.
He is in the 50th percentile for height and weight.

He hated getting his shots but LOVED the taste of his grape medicine!!

He is starting to find his voice and smiles a lot.

He still loves to take a bath and be bounced

He rolls over from his tummy to his back and is starting to scoot around a little.

We sure do love this little guy.

Here are some pictures of him that my friend Dani took! She did an AWESOME job! You should check out her work at danikeiserphotogarphy.com Thanks Dani!






4 comments:

Sara Newton said...

What?!? Rolling over at 2 months? Genius I tell you! Genius!

Megan said...

So precious. What a handsome boy!

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

Those are great photos Katie!!!

Thorne Family said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!!! I love the photo's I can't wait for Dani to take ours. She is so talented!