Saturday, October 17, 2009

Erik and Ali

This is my future brother-in-law Erik and my darling sister Ali.


They are So in love!! We are so excited to have Erik join our family in December. I believe he is perfect for my sister. It has been really fun to be able to get to know him. Last night we were able to see one of his talents. We went and watched a play he produced called the Foreigner. It was HILARIOUS! I don't think I have laughed that hard in a while. He did a really good job on it. If you ever get a chance, you should definatly see it! WELCOME TO THE CRAZY FAMILY ERIK, AND GOOD JOB ON YOUR PLAY!

2 comments:

Erik said...

Thanks So Much! I cant wait to marry Ali and join your amazing family!

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

This is so exciting. I loved getting the heads up on facebook today!! I looked at the engagement pics - they seem so great together