Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Families are forever

This past weekend my little brother Scott was able to go through the temple for his first time! It was SUCH a neat experience to see him in the temple. It was the first time that my entire family has been in the temple together!!


Tyler with me.




My parents. They were so excited that all their kids made it to the temple!! They are great parents and have taught us so much! WE owe them a lot!

I love this picture! My goofy brother michael and sister in law (outlaw!) Sara Jean. They are in love.


This is my little bro Scott (the one who went through the temple) and his girlfriend Sarah. They are such good people. I am so proud of my little bro. Way to go scottie!!!


The whole crew at Robintinos. Our favorite Italian resturant.


2 comments:

Alyssha said...

yay! your parents must be so happy. i look forward to the day when all of my family are in the temple at the same time. i am also so excited for scott. he'll be a great missionary!

Sara Newton said...

So I was just looking at the picture of all of us and I thought "Wow, Ali and Erik weren't married in this picture and now they are...cool!" I'm so glad we were all able to be there!