Friday, January 8, 2010

My sister's wedding!

On December 29, 2009 my sister Ali got married in the Bountiful temple to Erik Gunn. It was such a special and memoriable day! I am so excited for them to be married and start their lives together!!! We were so glad we could be with them all day. Here is some pictures from their wedding.
The bride (Ali) and groom (Erik) with my immediate family

This is my little brother Scott and his girlfriend Sarah






Love the flower look!







The reception. Who would have though to do orange and red together? But it turned out AWESOME!!!! It look beautiful and it was really fun!



I can't figure out how to take this one off. I accidentally put it on twice. opps!









2 comments:

Matt and Brooke said...

I love all the decorations! that is soo cute!

Unknown said...

Awesome pics Katie. Thank you for sharing them. I love the one of your whole family! :) Love her colors too! The whole thing is beautiful.