Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This is my cute little brother Scott with my little niece grace.

Scott left on his mission today. It was a bitter sweet experience. I always find that it is very hard to say goodbye but on the other hand I am also so excited that they will be serving the lord. When you go down to the MTC now they don't make you go inside and watch that tear jerking movie but instead they make you drop the missionary off at the curb. It makes it a little bit easier to say goodbye!!! I am so proud of him to be going on a mission. I have never gone on one and I think it would take a lot of courage and faith to go. So even though you can't read this anymore, GOOD Job SCOTTIE!!
After we dropped him off and said our goodbyes, we went to my sisters apartment and hung out for a while and then went to the BYU creamery to get some ice cream. They have the BEST ice cream there!! It was a really special day being able to spend it with my family. It really made me so grateful to have such a wonderful family!!! We wish michael and Sara (MY brother and sis in law) could have been there but at least we got to spend a couple of weeks together over christmas!! So I just want to tell me family thanks so much for their friendship and love!! You guys are the best!!!

No comments: