Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Visit from Family

It was so fun to have my family come and visit for a couple of days! We did some really fun things and it was so good to see them! This is Zach with Grandma and Grandpa Newton on a bridge.
Our little family at the zoo.
Grace and Sara! Grace was so excited because a balloon lady came around at dinner and made her a penguin balloon! She named him waddle. It was really cute.
In the Jungle at the zoo. Michael, Sara and Grace.
Grace didn't like the vines because they reminded her of snakes. I don't blame her!



All the girls and Zach Our little rock hopper!! Zach's favorite animal at the zoo is the penguins. He could sit and watch them all day long!! He gets really excited when they swim in the water. Grace also really liked the penguins!!
The kids watching the penguins.

Nana with Zach.
It was a cold day but we stayed warm!
On the train.


2 comments:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

That is really cute Katie!!! I bet he loved the penguins swimming in the water... I don't know what it is but kids love water and anything that plays in it. It is so cute!!! I want to go to the zoo so bad!

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

PS He is looking so big, and I love that your family came to visit, how special. I hope the weather gets warmer for you soon!