Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Chicago - Fourth of July

My family celebrated the Fourth of July in Chicago this year. We had tons of fun. It was great to see family and spend the holiday with them. This is Nana with the kids.

Our little familiy! We had a blast on the fourth. In the morning we walked around the Navy Pier and went miniture golfing. During the afternoon my parents watched the kids and me and Tyler were able to go on a little date!!
Zach was able to watch his first firework show and LOVED it!! It was so fun to see how much he liked the show.
My basketball boys! We stopped by and saw Michael Jordan's statue at the United Center.
Zach, Don't look down!! (Looking over the sears tower)
The sunglass crew.
Our fam.
Grandpa is sure funny!


Grace dressed up like a penguin at the aquarium.

1 comment:

McKinley {Haolepinos} said...

I love Chicago so so so much. Prpbly one of my favorite cities. Looks like you guys had fun huh!